No Harm Done

Friday, August 24, 2007

Ask And You Shall Receive....Or Not.

Today we ran errands in town. The boys behaved very nicely until we got to WalMart. (Our final stop.) Something about WalMart brings out their inner rascals.


Near the end of our shopping, I saw Colson sitting in the cart with his head bowed, eyes closed, and hands folded. "How absolutely precious," I sighed to myself.



When Colson finished praying, he very seriously said, "I was praying that God would make you a nice mommy."

3 Comments:

At 9:48 AM , Blogger Meliss said...

That is hilarious! I'd probably snark back: "Try praying that God will help you to behave. That might help."

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger Dy said...

ROFLOL!

I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh quite so hard, but that's something one of mine would say, and it makes me laugh to know I'm not alone.

Dy

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! That cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh. JD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home