No Harm Done

Monday, November 06, 2006

Friends in High Places

"Popular! I know about pop-u-lar!"

I was singing along with
Kristin Chenoweth today as I fielded not one - not two - but THREE phone calls from celebrities today.

Imagine my delight as I received phone calls from :


Rudy Giuliani,




Sen. John McCain,




and Rush Limbaugh (!!!) this afternoon.



What thoughtful, caring gentlemen to have taken the time to call me and remind me to vote tomorrow!

Now if only Glenn Beck would return my calls........

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger Shel said...

Wow! Me too. Today Dubya himself called me!!! I think I'm going to faint.

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Donna Boucher said...

You are popular.

I hear Laura Bush called. I missed it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home