No Harm Done

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

By Popular Demand

Well, okay, maybe not popular demand. But three different people have asked for pictures of the living room with its new color and furniture. So here it is!!!

Da! Daaaaaaaaa!



There is nothing on the wall yet, so the walls behind the couch look quite naked. I do have a couple of things that will go there when I have time.




My plans for this part of the room include bookshelves on either side of the window, and a small coffee-type table. The furniture will not always be in this place, but it works for now.

The chair, sadly, will be returning to the store. It was delivered somewhat swaybacked and unstable. Just like me! (ba DUM bum!) They can't really fix it, and so I need to go back to the store and choose another chair. That will be sad, as I really like this one. Hopefully there will be something similar there.

4 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger PB&K said...

I have a used, pinky La-z-boy you can borrow in the mean time.

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger H said...

PB, WHY do you have a pink La-Z-boy? And when do I get to see a picture of you in it?

 
At 2:36 AM , Blogger Dy said...

Ooo, that's purdy! I really like the colors. What do you plan to put on the walls?

Dy

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger H said...

Dy - I have a couple of framed pictures I'll put up, and some of my great-grandmother's china. On the wall above the stairs, I want to hang a giant clock. I'm not sure how I'll get it there, though. Must think about that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home