No Harm Done

Monday, September 26, 2005

Speaking of Healthy Food



I've come across several animated "encouragements" promoting healthy food. I thought they were cute, and the boys enjoyed watching them, so I bookmarked them and we watch them from time to time. They're very well done, and make us laugh.

I keep telling myself that if Brogan watches the singing carrots enough times then, at some point, he will aspire to actually eat one. Sigh.......

Consider this my public service announcement post promoting healthy eating for America's youth:

Eat Your Eggs!


Eat Your Veggies!

Potatoes! Eat Your Potatoes!

Drink Your Milk! - This one is perhaps my new favorite, especially after having lived in Wisconsin.

3 Comments:

At 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Po-ta-toes.

Also, bookmark this one - http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/eggsong.php

 
At 12:07 AM , Blogger H said...

Hey, thanks Anonymous!

That was actually supposed to be the link for the "Eat Your Eggs" link, but I put the wrong link there. I'll fix it.

Thanks!

Who are you, by the way? Are you a Canadian spy? (Did you ever see that episode of "NewsRadio?") Will you reveal your secret identity, or continue to keep me guessing? :)

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Oh those are the cutest commercials! I love em!

Donna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home