No Harm Done

Monday, June 06, 2005

Wow! What're the odds of That?

While playing softball last week, a mother walked past us calling, "Brogan! Come back here!"

I stopped her to ask if I'd heard her correctly, and she explained that her *daughter's* name was Brogan! She 's a cutie, and will be starting kindergarten this year. The mom explained that she met a high school wrsetler named Brogan several years ago. "I always thought 'Brogan' was a better girl's name," she said.

Well, I don't know if I'd agree with that, but it was exciting to meet another Brogan in person. Both Brogans (mine and hers) were very shy. It was cute to watch them sneak peeks at each other, but they refused to talk. I'm sure they wondered why the grownups were so animated about their names. :)

Here's Brogan, by the way. I happen to think it's a lovely, masculine, name. And it suits him perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home