No Harm Done

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Caution: Low Expectations Ahead

If you've come to this blog looking for insight, deep conversation, or thought-provoking posts, prepare to be disappointed. My writings will most likely contain nothing of consequence for ambitious autodidacts. Sorry. Feel free to click over to another blog. Go ahead. I don't mind.

For those of you still here, I'll explain that this site has two purposes:

The first purpose is to provide a place where our friends and family can keep up with our doings. Our family has moved 6 times in the past 4 years. We have friends in all corners of the globe. This will hopefully make it easier to keep in touch and share in each other's happenings.

The second purpose is harder to explain, but it's basically to share with others the things that make me laugh. These could be odd things that happen throughout the day, or odd things I've found on the web. I'm not sure of the Netiquette involved with linking to other websites, so this may or may not happen as I continue the blog. But we'll try. :)

So thanks for coming. As I learn how to work this website, hopefully I'll be able to add pictures of the boys as well. (When I decided to do this, I had no idea I might have to learn code.) Keep checking back for updates.

Blessings,
Hillary

1 Comments:

At 5:06 AM , Blogger Mallory said...

Dear Low Expectations,

You are such a blogging champ, I hope you know that. How in the heck did you get those "books read" titles AND pictures of the books?? I'm still trying to master adding my pictures in order.

Signed,
Impressed Sibling

P.S. The boys all look so adorable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home